Renting a concrete buggy can allow you to get specific tasks done without investing in a full purchase. Turn to MacAllister Rentals for all of your concrete buggy rental needs. We offer track and wheeled options for your convenience, along with the following features:
- 16 cubic-feet sizes
- Ride-on capability
- Variable hydraulic dump
- Hydrostatic drive
Partnering with us provides countless rental benefits, including convenience, flexible terms, wide selection and more.
What Is a Concrete Buggy?
Concrete or power buggies are equipment used to replace wheelbarrows for much smoother, faster operation. They’re relatively simple to operate and you can use them to transport concrete where you need it to be without as much manual strain. Several variations of these buggies are available, including walk-behind, ride-on, sit-on and robotic models with unique advantages for a variety of applications. Most power buggy rentals include the following features:
- Ability to move forward and backward
- Brake that allows you to stop quickly
- Foot and hand levers that enable you to dump the bucket
- Simple steering and operation that feels similar to riding a bike
- Ability to work most safely and easily on solid ground, as opposed to mud or sand
Should I Rent a Concrete Buggy?
If you’re planning for a construction job where you can’t reach a project directly from the concrete truck, a power buggy rental is perfect for you. The rental will allow you to save money on your bottom line and you’ll be able to leave the maintenance in someone else’s hands while you instead focus on the work you do best. In addition, your budget will most likely allow for more variety in your equipment if you rent instead of buying, as you can apply the money you would spend on new equipment on several different rentals.
Concrete buggies will provide the following perks:
- Lower chance of injuries like lower back strains and muscle pulls
- Reduced manual labor and fatigue on the worksite, since heavy work can be done with the push and pull of a lever
- Less time spent for each specific transport job, as one power buggy can hold up to eight full wheelbarrow loads
How to Get a Power Buggy Rental
Once you’re ready for a power wheelbarrow rental, you can trust MacAllister Rentals to bring you the highest-quality equipment at a price that doesn’t hurt your bottom line. Benefits you’ll gain when you rent from us include:
- Daily, weekly, monthly and longer-term contracts for renting
- A large inventory of makes and models that come from leading manufacturers
- Late-model, low-hour equipment along with well-maintained older options
- Convenient locations throughout Indiana and Michigan
- User-friendly ordering, top-notch availability and quick shipments
- Unmatched technical assistance, product knowledge and customer service with 24/7 rental support
If you’ve realized a Georgia buggy rental is right for your business, reach out to us right away to learn more about our offers.