When it comes to your landscaping needs, MacAllister Rentals can assist no matter how big or small the job may be. In fact, our Fishers location in Indiana was created with landscapers in mind. Our landscape equipment offers the tools needed by landscapers, arborists and other contractors with a green thumb.
We stock most of our landscaping equipment at Fishers so it’s ready for you to walk in and pick up. If you need to rent landscaping equipment at another location, such as in our Michigan stores, please be sure to call ahead as availability may be limited.
For more details and pricing, call us at (877) 700-1945.
We rent landscaping equipment from top brands including:
- Wacker Neuson
- Ditch Witch
- Land Pride
- and more!
We rent a wide array of landscaping equipment, including:
- Chippers 6″ to 12″
- Light Compaction Equipment
- Fence Post Augers
- Landscaping Tractors
- Mortar Mixers
- Mulch & Bark Blowers
- Paver Saws
- Sod Cutters
- Straw Blowers
- Stump Grinders
- Vibratory Plows
- Two Man Augers
We also rent landscaping equipment that’s attachable to a wheeled or tracked skid steer or small landscaping tractor:
- Harley Rakes
- Grader Boxes
- Grapple Buckets
- Landscape Forks
- Landscape Rakes
- Rock Hounds
- Stump Grinders
Our locations also stock compact equipment rentals, including:
- Backhoe Loaders
- Dump Trucks
- Multi Terrain Loaders
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Mini Skid Loaders
- Wheel Loaders
What Is Landscaping Equipment?
Lawn equipment covers a lot of different hardware. Our fleet includes small landscaping equipment, like straw blowers and chippers. We also have attachments for larger equipment, like skid steers or lawn tractors.
Because of the compact size of this equipment, it’s convenient for small-scale jobs and projects in confined areas. These areas can include land near an existing garden, lake or pond. Smaller and lighter equipment can also prevent more damage to an existing lawn or other vegetation.
Our rental attachments and landscaping equipment rentals are helpful during every stage of an outdoor project. Use them for jobs that include clearing, grading and more.
Why Rent Landscaping Equipment?
Contractors and businesses use rental equipment for a variety of landscaping project tasks, which can include:
- Clearing brush and trees
- Removing tree stumps and large rocks
- Grading the cleared land
- Rotating the soil for planting
- Chipping or shredding trees and branches
- Seeding a lawn
- Concreting an area
- Fence post installation
If your upcoming landscape project includes some of the following assignments, renting equipment may be a viable option for you. Some of the reasons why companies and contractors choose landscaping equipment rentals include:
- Low operating and project budgets
- Small storage buildings for equipment
- Limited use of certain lawn hardware
- Expansion of services to reach new customers
- Travel distance to job sites
A landscaper with a small business is an example of someone who would rent equipment. Renting equipment lets them build their company and complete projects with different needs. They also avoid loans by renting instead of purchasing equipment. Plus, they’re not responsible for time and cost of storing and maintaining the equipment.
How to Rent Landscaping Equipment
At MacAllister Rentals, our goal is to make our rental process easy. That’s why it takes only three steps:
- Fill out our online quote form or dial our toll-free number.
- Receive and review our estimate for your rental landscaping equipment.
- Schedule a pick-up date and provide payment.
Our multiple locations in Indiana and Michigan make it simple to find a location near you, such as Lafayette, IN, Macomb, MI, and Vincennes, IN. You also can rely on our friendly and experienced team for honest advice and equipment recommendations. They can even help you find the exact attachments or equipment to finish your job.
Check out our landscaping related resources:
- 5 Mistakes Landscaping Companies Should Avoid
- What Loader Should Your Rent?
- Choosing a Skid Loader to Rent
- Landscaping Attachment Rentals
- What Digger Should You Rent?
- Picking the Right Sized Equipment
- Equipment Transportation Tips
- Getting the Most from Your Rental Equipment
- Preventing Equipment Theft
- What to Know Before Renting
- Benefits of Operator Training
- Track vs Wheel Equipment