Renting equipment makes sense when you’re looking for the exceptional digging, backfilling, trenching and material-handling capabilities of a Cat® backhoe for a temporary project. MacAllister Rentals offers high-quality, well-maintained Cat backhoes available in a variety of models and configurations. You’ll find models with a serviceable extendible stick design featuring joystick controls, as well as a comfortable operator station capable of increasing performance and efficiency.
Browse our current inventory of backhoes for rent below, and contact us for assistance finding the units suited to your particular requirements. Machine specs can vary from model year to model year. Consult the serial plate and/or operators & safety manual for accurate machine specs.
|Model||Net hp||Weight (lb)||Height||Traveling Length||Traveling Width||Stabilizer Down Width|
|416E||87||22,466||9′ 3″||24′||7′ 7″||12′ 4″|
|420E||93||24,251||9′ 3″||24′||7′ 7″||12′ 4″|
Availability may vary by location – give us a call at (877) 700-1945 or contact us online for details.
Cat Backhoes for Rent
Backhoe loaders are versatile machines capable of boosting productivity in a broad range of industries. The small frame size and superior power and precision handling of a Cat backhoe make it possible to take on a variety of rugged tasks in spaces larger equipment can’t access. Quick coupling capabilities to an assortment of backhoe work tools and attachments allow for seamless transitioning between applications. Backhoes can be equipped with hammers on the rear boom, while IT machines can be equipped with forks, a truss boom or even an angle broom.
Our fleet of backhoe rentals includes low-hour, late-model units meticulously tested and maintained by highly-trained technicians. When you rent a Cat backhoe from us, you benefit from innovative features such as:
- Industry-best comfort cabs, including adjustable air suspension seats and ergonomic controls
- Load-sensing hydraulic systems providing exceptional control and fuel efficiency
- Reliable powertrain delivering top travel speeds of 25 mph for increased cycle times
- 360-degree visibility for safer jobsites and more precise operation
Why Rent a Backhoe?
A backhoe for rent from MacAllister Rentals allows businesses ranging from construction, demolition and excavations to landscaping, roadwork, gas and oil site prep, and distribution contracting access the equipment support they require on demand. You get the strength, flexibility and performance of genuine Cat backhoe loaders without having to invest in a new or used machine. Flexible daily, weekly, monthly and longer-term rentals mean you only pay for equipment when you have a use for it, and you also eliminate long-term maintenance expenses.
Additional reasons to rent a backhoe include:
- When you’re a growing business operating on a temporarily limited budget
- If you have a one-time application that calls for a specific type of machine
- When you want to try a model before deciding to purchase it
- If you lack the resources to store and transport a larger fleet
Rent the Backhoes You Require Today
MacAllister Rentals offers high-quality rental equipment along with top-notch customer service and support. Our experienced team will assist in analyzing your needs to identify the rental backhoes efficiently suited to your project applications. Additional reasons to rent from us in Indiana and Michigan include:
- Conveniently located rental stores to serve you throughout the region such as, Byron Center, MI, Fishers, IN, and Westfield, IN
- Massive selection of equipment in stock
- Unmatched product knowledge and technical expertise
- Available 24/7 emergency service and support
Give us a call or contact us by submitting an online request form for more information and the most current rental inventory.